This Hallberg-Rassy 42 was only family used and is in very good condition - ready for sail. Berth available for rent in Mallorca. For sale, because owner buys larger Yacht!
Rig & Sails:
Sloop rigged. Double spreader rig by Seldén mainsail system.
Seldén Furlex furling foresail system. Seldén rodkicker. Spinnaker boom track and all other fittings for the spinnaker equipment on mast & spinner pole. Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Furling "in-Mast" MAINSAIL with batten (make HAASE) ca. 35m2 new from 2007
- Furling Genoa ca. 45m2
- JIB ca. 25m2 (for cutter stay use) used for storm jib, new from 2005
- Cruising chute: 128m2 with snuffer, hardly used.
- Volvo Penta 4-cylinder MD31 62HP Diesel.
- Fixed 3 bladed propeller
- 2 circuit cooling
- Tank filled through deck inlet
- Cruising range aprox. 650 nautical miles under engine
For further information please contact with our Office.